It’s recipe time ya’ll! Food is one of my passions. Seriously. I love to eat and love to cook! I especially like to create new and healthy recipes to enjoy. This week I have a new recipe planned every day, so I will be sure to share them all with you.
Last night’s dinner was super quick and easy, thanks to my trusty crockpot.
These crockpot burrito bowls taste naughty but are super healthy! And it is the easiest recipe ever, probably made with all ingredients you already have in your cupboard!
Crockpot Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 2lbs chicken breast
- 14.1oz can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 can low sodium black beans
- 1 can no salt added corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- taco seasoning
- sour cream or plain greek yogurt (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Add chicken, broth, water, beans, rice, corn, tomatoes, and seasonings to crockpot. I also added garlic and onion powder.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Meal is done when chicken and rice are fully cooked.
- Divide into bowls and top with sour cream, cilantro, and cheese.