Hey everyone! I hope you had a great Thursday! It’s Friday for me and I am so ready to start my weekend!
This morning started off with a delicious breakfast! I made two Kodiak Cakes pancakes then spread a mashed avocado between them and topped with sunny side up eggs.
The combination was so delicious!
Work has been pretty slow lately. I started training at my local gym back in March and I am really trying to build up my clientele. I love my clients I have now but I really need to get some more. Patience and diligence I guess!
I am hoping to have a good workout for you all next weekend!
Tonight I had to throw dinner together quicker than usual. I had some lean ground chicken thawed already so that made dinner a breeze. I made a spinach and parmesan farfalle with chicken. It turned out really good. You can find the recipe at the bottom of the page!
High protein, delicious, and super easy and quick. Can’t beat that!
While I was making dinner I also sipped on some Golden Margarita from Costco. This stuff is only $8.99 for a bottle and it is so delicious. Great for those days when you just need a drink!
Now it is time to cuddle with my man and the puppies and enjoy the rest of our night. See you all tomorrow!
Spinach Parmesan Farfalle & Chicken
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 box farfalle pasta (I used Barilla Protein Plus)
- 1 cup spinach chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 packet spinach parmesan dip mix
- Olive oil
- Optional parmesan cheese for topping
- In one pan start cooking the ground chicken. In a pot, add noodles and put on high to bring to a boil.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked add spinach and continue to cook until all the extra liquid is gone.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and rinse. Put noodles back in pot.
- Add chicken and spinach to the noodles. Add desired amount of olive oil and spinach parmesan dip packet. Mix thoroughly until all noodles are coated.
YOUR TURN! What is your favorite quick dinner recipe?